Branson Summer Events 2016
Branson Summer Events
Summer is always a popular time to visit Branson, thanks to our beautiful lakes, tons of attractions that are a hit with kids that are out of school for the summer, and a packedBranson summer events schedule. Exciting new things to see and do in Branson this summer are being announced on almost a daily basis, but we’ve rounded up some of the most popular Branson summer events below to help you with your summer vacation plans.
Upcoming 2016 Branson Summer Events
There’s a great variety of Branson summer events coming up this year, with family fun ranging from theme park festivals to 4th of July fireworks. All of these events are kid-friendly, and some are even free!
- Branson summer events at Silver Dollar City include Star Spangled Summer featuring the Harlem Globetrotters, the nighttime fun of Moonlight Madness, where you can enjoy thrill rides late into the evening hours, and the unforgettable sounds and flavors of the Southern Gospel Picnic.
- Nothing says summer like the annual Super Summer Cruise! Car enthusiasts from around the country flock to Branson to show off their antique and custom automobiles both at the Show n’ Shine event and the midnight cruise along Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The Branson Landing Summer Concert Seriesrocks Lake Taneycomo with great live entertainment all summer long. Most performances are free to attend! This summer’s Rock the Spectrum charity event will also be held at the Branson Landing in August and will feature live entertainment from bands like the Liverpool Legends, as well as fun activities for the whole family.
- 4th of July weekend in Bransonmeans plenty of events and sales! Branson Independance Day events include fireworks shows over the lakes, family fun days, and huge sidewalk sales at the outlet malls.
- Discover Santa 2016is a week-long event to help generate donations for Toys for Tots and plan the year’s giving schedule. Its also the largest group of “real-bearded Santas” in the world and the convention is a celebration of the each Santa group and their families. The convention includes multiple events at the all-new ferris wheel, Grand Village, Chateau on the Lake, Branson Landing parade and much more. We are the only place for tickets and information on the event as BT&T has planned and coordinated the Santas since their first trip to Branson.
- Rock the Spectrum at the Branson Landingcelebrates the families and lives of those affected by autism. The one-night concert and benefit work to help raise awareness and actual treatment for children dealing with autism and the spectrum of symptoms associated. Its free for all to attend and donations are voluntary. You’ll see great acts like Vino Alan and the Liverpool Legends as well as Kresleigh and more!
- Summer draws to a close with Branson Labor Day events including Labor Day shopping sales at the Branson outlets and Labor Day celebrations at Chateau on the Lake and Big Cedar Lodge.
Late Summer and Early Fall Event Preview in Branson
The fun doesn’t stop as summer comes to an end; cooler temperatures and back to school time just mean it’s time for Branson fall events season to begin! It’s never too early to begin planning your trip to Branson to enjoy autumn events like the National Harvest & Cowboy Festival at Silver Dollar City and the Autumn Daze Craft Festival in historic Downtown Branson.
Save Money on Branson Summer Events
Branson Ticket & Travel has some incredible discounts to make your visit to the Ozarks to enjoy this year’s Branson summer events more affordable. Our friendly team can help you save money with lodging deals, discount Silver Dollar City tickets, event ticket discounts, and huge group travel discounts. Contact Branson Ticket & Travel to learn more about any of the Branson summer events listed above, plenty of Branson travel tips, and for information on Branson event discounts!