Fall Shows at the Clay Cooper Theatre
Planning a trip to Branson during the Autumn MUST include a show or 2 (or 3) at Branson’s busiest theatre, the Clay Cooper Theatre! The Clay Cooper Theatre is home to 5 full-time shows and dozens of special events, guest appearances, festivals and more. If you like classic or modern country music, oldies, pop, rock and everything else in between, there’s a show at Clay Cooper Theatre this autumn that you will love!
The Fall Lineup of Shows at Clay Cooper Theatre
- Clay Coopers Country Music Express – A Branson mainstay, Clay Cooper’s Country Music Express includes all your favorite songs, styles, theatrics and energy you wont want to miss!
- The Haygoods – This performing family is one of a kind with each playing multiple instruments & covering a wide range of music & styles. The Haygoods is one of the most popular shows in all of Branson!
- #1 Hits of the 60s – Another longstanding show in Branson! The #1 Hits of the 60s is by far the most popular nostalgia show in Branson with 6 full-time cast members taking you back to the music of 1960’s & 1950’s too!
- Dean Z: Ultimate Elvis Tribute – Winner of multiple Elvis contests, Dean Z is Branson’s and the Midwest’s top Elvis impersonator, from his looks to his voice, close your eyes and you’ll think its really him!
- Hot Rods & High Heels – A high energy trip back to the 1950s complete with poodle skirts, slicked back hair, jeans & white t-shirts! Hot Rods & High Heels will have your feet stomping & hands clapping from start to end!
In addition to, the Clay Cooper Theatre also has a host of events & special guest appearances throughout the year! Find all the special events at Clay Cooper Theatre here. You or your group will find the best no-hassle discounts for the Clay Cooper Theatre at our Branson travel office at (800) 432-4202 or locally at (417) 335-2707. Find out why 98% of our customers return to Branson Ticket & Travel for all their Branson travel needs!