Fall Group Travel to Branson
Why is Branson so popular for groups in the Autumn & Fall?
Branson is busiest in late August through early December and typically the preferred time of year for group trips as the temperature drops. Branson sees thousands of military reunions and family reunions during the autumn months as the temps cool & the area entertainment options hit their peak. School & church groups also find their way here during September, October & November in high numbers as well as corporate travel groups and many more. Vacationing in Branson during the fall months gives you the opportunity to experience the most festivals & events each year as well as the midwest’s largest Christmas celebrations starting November 1st including An Olde Time Christmas. Holidays at Shepherd of the Hills, drive-thru light displays, holiday shows and attractions and much more.
What Makes Branson Great for Group Travel in the Fall Months?
- Fall Festivals & Events – From Harvest Fest at SDC to the Shepherd’s Trail of Lights and from Branson’s Annual Adoration Parade to the midwest’s most popular holiday event, An Olde Time Christmas
- Fall Shows – The slate of scheduled shows in Branson hits full stride as packed audiences fill the theatres for all the fall show goodness & Christmas themed celebrations.
- Attractions – Just like Branson shows, attractions around the area go all out decorating their respective attractions as well as ramp up events, coupon savings & more during Autumn.
- Fall Tours – Fall foliage tours are one of many popular themed tours available or you can plan your own custom fall tour with one of our professional Branson tour planners!
- Shopping – Fall sales & holiday shopping is in full swing from the Grand Village to the Branson Landing
- Food – Restaurants who cater to groups & do it well aren’t as common as one would expect. Luckily, we recently posted an article on the best group restaurants in Branson here.
- Fall Weather – Branson area weather during the Autumn months is, for lack of a better word, perfect. With temps between 55 – 70, a light jacket should suffice until December!